Join Our Team | Opportunities
We’re Looking For Talented Individuals To Join Our Team
Current Job Openings with FunnelAmplified
Customer Success Manager
Location: Alpharetta, GA or remote
Start Date: TBD
We use the term Customer Success because we position our company as a partner with our clients. Our goal is to go way beyond simple customer service but to WOW our clients with exceptional service and partnership. Our goal is to be our client’s favorite and most trusted vendor because they experience service, support and product effectiveness that goes beyond their expectations. We want every client to become our greatest champion
The Customer Success position is responsible for the customer onboarding, training and support. This includes individual users and agency partners (White Label). Partner clients need assistance with learning how to use our software as administrators.
Your responsibility is to own the customer use experience for all customers. We currently utilize multiple communication methods and techniques to communicate with our clients. We use Intercom for in-app support, a knowledge base, one-on-one training via shared screen technology, phone calls and emails. You will have freedom to create new methods to serve our clients, enhance our existing systems and own the entire customer success activities with the goal of onboarding clients faster, training them better and helping them grow as successful customers.
Weekly and Monthly Work Responsibilities:
1. Serve clients
a. Learn our web application and product process to help clients use our platform in the best way to meet their sales goals.
b. Use Zoom, phone, live chat and any other systems that we create to help serve and communicate with our clients
c. Be creative and helpful to discover best practices and discover customer’s objectives so we can serve them best.
d. Ask clients for feedback and input to refine our processes and make them better and more effective for our clients while maintaining company profits
2. Participate as a key member of our startup team. Provide feedback, give ideas and take the lead of multiple tasks to help the company move out of startup into a high-growth organization.
3. Participate as needed as a lead demonstrator for FunnelAmplified and YipYip white label products. Your experience with clients is an important voice as we show new prospects how our product can drive business and communications in their own settings.
4. Other Job Requirements
a. Demonstrates positive attitude, enthusiasm, and cooperation with clients.
b. Extremely organized with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
c. Excellent relationship-building skills with both employees and customers.
d. Represent the company (and yourself) with integrity, passion and enthusiasm for yourself, life and our company.
Key Experience Desired:
• Proficiency with Social Media platforms (especially LinkedIn)
• Proficiency and comfort working with customers via Zoom
• Intercom or similar in-app communication software experience
• Preferred experience as customer success or customer service for web-based software company
• Preferred experience with CRM or customer ticketing solution
• Preferred experience with Trello, Monday or other project management software
Total Compensation: $75,000
Salary: $75,000 Annually (paid 24 times per year)
Company Benefits: $4,150 (estimated)
Benefits include medical, dental, vision and a $25,000 life insurance policy. Benefits begin upon completion of a 90-day probationary period.
• As a startup, we are working towards a 401(k) and corporate profit sharing program. You will be eligible upon launch of a program. There is not currently an estimated time frame for establishing this program.
• Additionally, a company personal development program is being created.
Apply For An Open Position
If you are applying for a specific open position, complete the form below and include the role that you are interested in. If you are interested in working with us and there is not a posted position, we’re still open to speaking with talented, experienced professionals, so go ahead and reach out to us!