We’re so glad you want to contribute and can’t wait to see what you’ve got to say about the content we write weekly on the topics of Social Expansion, Content Amplification, SEO Maximization, Brand Magnification, Lead Generation, Conversion Optimization, Pipeline Acceleration, and Growth Intensification.
If you need to learn more about FunnelAmplified and what we do, start here: FunnelAmplified as the New Lead Generation and Sales Enablement Tool
The comment section of each blog post is monitored by a moderator. Once your comment has been approved, you will see it live.
Before you add your contribution in the comment section of our
living room home on the web, please take a moment to look over the helpful guidelines below.
How to comment on FunnelAmplified
We welcome thoughtful and civilized discussion. The FunnelAmplified editorial team reserves the right to edit or delete comments as we see fit, without explanation.
Here’s what your comment should look like:
- Use a human picture as your profile image
- Add smart, relevant ideas that expand on an article’s premise — read the article before you comment
- Drop funny references, jokes, or questions that carry the conversation forward
- Offer useful and constructive (not vulgar or offensive) criticism
Certain comments may not be posted or may be deleted after they are posted.
Here are some examples (not comprehensive, but you’ll get the idea) of types of comments that’ll ensure your failure to communicate, at least on FunnelAmplified:
- You don’t use your real picture and use a logo instead or nothing at all
- Comments that demonstrate you didn’t read, watch, or listen to the content
- Comments that simply restate or repeat information from the article and don’t carry the conversation forward
- Off-topic personal or professional rants
- Threats to us or our readers
- Any form of defamation
- Racist or obscene nastiness
- Violation of anyone’s copyright, trademark, etc.
- Promotions about and/or links back to your product, service, or content
Don’t contribute spam
If you’d like your comment to appear on FunnelAmplified, be respectful of our community of #FunnelAmplifiers and think before you post.
Here are additional comment guidelines:
- All rights reserved: For any comment, we reserve the right to edit, delete, move, or mark it as spam. We also reserve the right to block any IP address that violates this comment policy from commenting, subscribing, or accessing FunnelAmplified.
- Links: If you must include a link in your comment, please be aware that your comment may not be approved for posting. Be patient. Relevant links that contribute to the conversation need to be approved. Obvious attempts to promote your business, gain backlinks, traffic, or other types of self-promotion are not allowed.
- Liability: By posting a comment, you agree that your contribution is your own and that you take responsibility for it. You agree to hold FunnelAmplified, all post authors, and other commenters harmless.
- Copyright: If we receive authentic notice that a comment is in violation of anyone’s copyrighted information, the comment will be deleted and the commenter may be blocked from posting comments in the future.
- Spam: don’t do it. Any comment deemed as spam will be deleted and marked as spam. If you repeatedly post spam, your IP address may be blacklisted from accessing FunnelAmplified.
- Privacy: do not share private information within your comment. We will delete phone numbers, email addresses, or any other private or personal information to protect the affected party. This is not the place to exchange contact information with our community.
- Patience: If you follow this comment policy, your comment should be posted. Please be patient while we moderate our conversations to ensure the best experiences for all loyal #FunnelAmplifiers.